Terms & Conditions
-: Terms & Condition :-
1. Company Details:-
It feels vary cheerful to well come you on our website to dress better your kids. Internet portal of TALES AND STORIES DENIM COMPANY PVT. LTD. (Hereinafter the “T&S”) governs provision to purchase CHILDREN’S WEAR GARMENT products. These products are sold directly by T&S (hereinafter the “seller”) a private limited company coordinated and directed by Tales And Stories Denim Company Private Limited or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered Office address is “ 48, New Grain Market, Opp. Anupam Cinema, Khokhra, Ahmedabad-380008, Gujarat, India. Our company registration number is U51909GJ1992PTC017597, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Through the web site, seller sells its products under the “T&S” brand exclusively to the end users(Hereinafter referred to as “Customer” ) with the terms customer referring to an individual acting for the purposes not related to their own purposes not related to their own trade, business, craft, or profession.
2. Website Details:-
By using this website and/or by placing any order through it, you undertake:
- To use the website exclusively to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
- Not to make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- To provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Privacy Statement).
If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
By placing an order through the website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
3. Contract Of sales:-
- An Order place here on website to the seller and payment of the required price by the customer constitute full acceptance of these GCS (General condition of sale). We the “seller” reserves the rights to modify GCS.
- The information contained in the Website, advertising material and all other promotional material contained on the site is to be considered merely as commercial information and not as an offer for the sale or supply of products.
- To conclude a contract for the purchase of one or more products, an order form must be compiled through the Website and sent electronically to the Seller (hereinafter the "Proposal").
- A purchase Proposal can be made to the Seller either after registering with the Website and creating a personal account or simply by completing an order without registering and then clicking on the button to quick purchase.
- If the Proposal is accepted by the Seller, the Customer will receive an Order Confirmation via e-mail. The Order Confirmation will be effective from the moment it is sent to the address provided by the Customer.
- The Seller is free to accept or reject any such Proposal. The Customer can no longer change the order after delivery of the goods to the carrier.
- The final price for the purchased products displayed in the order form, which is the final cost for the Customer, is inclusive of VAT and shipping costs. The final cost will therefore be communicated to the Customer in the online purchase process before its acceptance is formalized through the Order Confirmation.
- Payment of the amounts due following the conclusion of the Contract may only be made using one of the methods indicated in the Order Confirmation. It is understood that the Customer's choice of payment method may result in an extension of the time for delivery of the products, which will only be made after payment has been completed. For transaction purposes, payments by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) and Online banking will be channeled through a secure connection.
- Ownership and risk of loss related to the products purchased will transfer to the Customer upon their delivery to the same by the carrier.
- Goods that are not delivered to the Customer within 10 working days from delivery to the carrier will be returned to the Seller and the Customer will be refunded any amount already paid in advance, less shipping and return costs.
- In order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, the Seller ensures that all orders processed are always insured against loss and damage due to shipping and handling. The Customer is nevertheless bound to verify that the ordered products have been received in perfect condition. If, at the time of delivery, the Customer discovers errors in the shipment of the products or that the package received is visibly damaged, they are bound to indicate these circumstances in the courier's delivery document with the words "Control Reserve", and to provide further details of the circumstances. The Customer should inform the Seller of the situation within the next 24 hours, under penalty of forfeiture, via e-mail to the address: email@example.com or at the company's registered office. If the Customer receives the order without indicating any anomalies, the Seller will not be liable for any damages resulting from the carriage of the goods.
4. Withdrawal Policy :-
If the Customer is dissatisfied with the products, they can return them and obtain a refund of any payment made in advance. The costs of returning the product to the Seller shall be borne by the Seller.
In order to exercise the right to withdraw, the Customer must complete the return form received with the ordered products and follow the instructions provided. The products, together with the return form, must be sent to the Seller within 28 days of their delivery.
5. Product Warranty:-
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that t such information and materials may contains inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you receive a product which is not as per the specifications ordered by you i.e.
- Wrong colour
- Wrong quality
- Wrong size
- Damaged/ defective
- Significantly different from the description given by the “Dealer”
We will also not be able to accept the return if product:
- Is used/worn or related
- Is returned without original packing and accessories
- Serial number is tempered.
- Exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product.
6. Availability Of products:-
all the products are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we reserves right to give you information about substitute products of an equal or higher quality and value which you cam make an order. If you do not wish to order such substitute products, we will refund any monies that you might have paid.
7. Applicable Law- Disputes:-
By viewing this site you are deemed to agree to jurisdiction of the courts at Ahmedabad, India in respect of any action arising there from or related thereto.
8. Factors Affecting Delivery:-
Unfortunate factors affecting to the delivery of the products shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside reasonable control(“Force Majeure Event”). Event may be any of the following.
- Strikes, lock outs or other industrial actions.
- Civil commotion, riots, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of attack, war, or threat of preparation for war.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, air craft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibilities of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decreases, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Any shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or Accident.
9. Animal Welfare Policy:-
All products of animal origin sold in our shops, including fur and leather, come exclusively from animals raised on food farms and under no circumstances come from animals sacrificed exclusively for the sale of their hide.
10. Wash Care:-
We recommends for your laundry as follows.
Shorting the Garments: Wash white & light colored garments separately from coloured or dark garments.
Read wash care labels Carefully: for the wash type (hand wash, machine wash, or dry clean) and temperature.
The temperature and wash type /cycle will vary according to the garments. Some fabrics like wool, linen, sweaters knit, will shrinks if washed at excessively high temperature and will loose shape if spun or hung vertically.
For Jeans, must wash inside out with max temperature up to 30’c.
Detergent: Always add right type of detergents (mild or normal) and its quantity. Adding excess detergent will damage clothes or if not dissolved properly, will leave stains.
Drying: it is good idea to dry clothes inside out in shade. Colours may fade if dried in direct sunlight.
Ironing: Always follow care instructions for ironing temp. Do not iron directly or prints, embroidery or any decoration.
11. Rights to revise Terms:-
We have the rights to revise and amend these terms from time to time.
Our customers are our ditties and their satisfaction is our motto, so we welcome your comments and feedback. Please send all feedback and comments to us via our web form.